[Samba] 3.0.23rc1 - Failed to setup RT_SIGNAL_NOTIFY handler

Sun May 28 20:04:33 GMT 2006

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 12:58:00PM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> Hmmm. Yes, although it's definately a bug in the underlying
> system that linking with pthreads does this.

Yea, but what can you do... glibc does not even try the
sigaction syscall but directly returns with -EINVAL.

Another thing: Is it wise to link in pthreads at all if not
strictly necessary? I thought tridge had some depressing
performance results that just came from linking in pthreads.

Volker