svn commit: samba r15673 - in trunk/source/lib: .

Thu May 18 11:20:53 GMT 2006

On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 01:30:05AM +0000, jra at samba.org wrote:
> Fix for bug #3783. winbindd_cm.c calls open_any_socket_out()
> to make connections to ports 445 or 139 on the DC it's trying
> to contact. It calls sys_select() on the non-blocking sockets,
> not sys_select_intr(). This is a mistake (I believe) as it allows

I'm always a bit nervous about automatically ignoring
SIGTERM for example. This results in processes killable only
with -9. But as we don't have a clearly defined error path
for all the possibly blocking syscalls your patch is
probably the right thing to do.

Volker