[SAMBA4] remove cifs_posix_cli

Steven French sfrench at us.ibm.com
Wed May 17 20:17:29 GMT 2006

I am not sure what broke and don't remember the context - but will resync
Samba 4 and take a look.

Steve French
Senior Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center - IBM Austin
phone: 512-838-2294
email: sfrench at-sign us dot ibm dot com

             "Stefan (metze)
             Metzmacher"
             <metze at samba.org>                                          To
                                       Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org>,