Additional tdb flag

Shlomi Yaakobovich Shlomi at exanet.com
Sun May 14 15:04:22 GMT 2006

I believe we've covered the cycles/loops issue in tdb_traverse, around a
year ago. Since that fix we haven't seen any loops or tdbbackup
processes stuck in 100% CPU. Have you this behavior since the last fix
(around May last year) ?

I think this is not a full bulletproof test of the tdb file, but it will
at least give a clear indication if the tdbbackup operation that will be
followed. We find it useful to know if the tdbbackup -v will restore the
tdb file or not, before actually doing it. And for this purpose, this
fix serves its purpose.

Shlomi