[Samba] Re: proposed list of parameter to remove in 3.0.23

Robert M. Martel bob at urban.csuohio.edu
Fri May 12 13:51:27 GMT 2006

On 05/11/2006 10:51 AM, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> I'd also like to kill the following configure options
>
> 	--with-nisplus-home
> 	--with-ldapsam
> 	--with-automount
> 	--with-dce-dfs

	I've not seen anyone else speak up, but we are still making use of
--with-nisplus-home and --with-automount here.

-Bob Martel

Bob Martel,System Administrator  I met someone who looks a lot like you
Levin College of Urban Affairs   She does the things you do
Cleveland State University       But she is an IBM
(216) 687-2214
bob at urban.csuohio.edu                                -Jeff Lynne