cldap

Dave Daugherty dave.daugherty at centrify.com
Thu May 11 23:58:05 GMT 2006

Thanks for the article pointer.  Yes we have tripped over kpasswd and
large PACs too.

It could be that was the problem - we were working on limited
information.  My quick reading of the article is that it only discards
if the UDP frags arrive out of order - we never got any responses.

I think the moral is to only ask for the actual attributes that you are
interested in.

Dave Daugherty
Centrify Corp.