svn commit: samba r15435 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/libnet: .

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at samba.org
Sat May 6 12:25:19 GMT 2006

On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 08:50:58PM +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 14:52 +0000, mimir at samba.org wrote:
> > Author: mimir
> > Date: 2006-05-04 14:52:03 +0000 (Thu, 04 May 2006)
> > New Revision: 15435
> >
> > WebSVN: http://websvn.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&root=samba&rev=15435
> >
> > Log:
> > Turn libnet_RpcConnectDCInfo into another level of libnet_RpcConnect
> > and make it async. Also, update any other usages of old function.
> > Build goes fine and so do tests, comments to follow.
>
> Looks good, thanks!

Thank you :)
I'm approaching to a little redesign of some functions so that libnet
api and internal structure could be more consistent. This is probably
going to result in a document describing the functions and a couple of
examples. Work on ejs interface requires this step, imho.

cheers,
--
Rafal Szczesniak
Samba Team member  http://www.samba.org