Unable to build TP since samba-4.0.0tp2-SVN-build-14059

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sun Mar 26 01:31:25 GMT 2006

On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 08:20:25PM -0500, Richard Bollinger wrote:
> On 3/20/06, Richard Bollinger <rabollinger at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 3/20/06, Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> wrote:
> > > Hi Richard,
> > > At least one of the buildfarm hosts has been showing the same problem.

> > > Could you please post heimdal/lib/com_err/lex.c and
> > > heimdal/lib/com_err/parse.[ch] as generated on your system?

> > > Cheers,
> > Note that all three files are coming from SVN.  Maybe that's part of
> > the problem?
> Still having the same problem both with recent SVN copies and the
> official tp2 release.  Any hints how to get past it?
These files get regenerated anyway if you have lex/yacc installed,
though the versions of these tools installed on your system probably
generate C code that won't compile. Can you please send these
generated files so we can determine how to fix the call to lex/yacc?

Cheers,

Jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> - http://jelmer.vernstok.nl/
 03:29:02 up 2 days, 14:24,  7 users,  load average: 1.69, 1.92, 1.88