svn commit: samba r14473 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/libcli/util: .

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Fri Mar 17 01:26:57 GMT 2006

Jelmer,

 > Sure, sorry about breaking it.

no worries. I've been tempted a few times to remove that code. It's
annoying that there are still widely used compilers that don't support
these constructs :-(

One of the reasons for keeping supporting those compilers is they give
different warnings, which can be really useful. I guess that might be
less important now we have more regular access to good static
analysers, but I think supporting those compilers is probably still
worth it.

Cheers, Tridge