svn commit: samba r14473 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/libcli/util: .

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Fri Mar 17 01:15:02 GMT 2006

Jelmer,

 > Modern splint has no problems with immediate structures.

As Tim mentioned, this wasn't originally added for splint, it was
added as quite a few compilers didn't support it. I think a reasonable
rule is we shouldn't remove support for any currently working machines
in the build farm.

Looking through the build farm logs, I see the following machines
don't support immediate structures:

SerNet-Tru64
SerNet-solaris8
au2
gwen
node1
oehmesrs6k
shubnigurath
sun1

so I think we have to keep that code. Can you revert please?

Cheers, Tridge