[Samba] Changing file time attributes with samba tools

derrell at samba.org derrell at samba.org
Thu Mar 16 23:09:57 GMT 2006

Henrik Zagerholm <henke at mac.se> writes:

> BTW.  Why isn't smbc_setatr defined in any header files?

Sorry.  smbc_setatr() is not the public function.  The public function is
smbc_setxattr().  It's documented in the header file, but I just noticed that
the dos_attr attributes are not documented there.  For the time being, look at
smbc_setxattr_ctx() in libsmbclient.c and search for "system.dos_attr" to see
what your options are.  I'll try to update the header file some time soon.

Sorry for the confusion.

Derrell

--
democracy n.
  A product so extensively exported that the domestic supply is depleted