pam modules build and automated testing (was: svn commit: samba r14325 - branches/SAMBA_3_0/source branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/script/tests trunk/source trunk/source/script/tests)

Lars Müller lmuelle at SuSE.de
Tue Mar 14 00:09:44 GMT 2006

On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 07:33:17PM +0100, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 06:43:34PM +0100, Lars Müller wrote:
> > I'd like to change the default for both pam modules on a pam aware
> > system to yes.  Plus running test_pam_modules by default.  The
> > intention is to get aware of undefined symbols as soon as possible.
>
> I haven't really followed it... I'm fine with building them
> by default, what I would probably not like is 'make install'
> to put them into /lib/security.

The plan is to use the same path as sbindir which you can override with
--with-pammodulesdir while configure.  Mostly the same as with
--with-rootsbindir.

By default we have to use something which includes our prefix as we else
can not install it into (and run it from) a userdir.  Which is the case
for the buildfarm for example.

> This should be left to the admin.

But you're fine sbindir to use sbindir?

Lars