SWAT development

Deryck Hodge deryck at samba.org
Mon Mar 13 21:55:36 GMT 2006

Hi, all.

Since I've been such a bum with regard to SWAT development in Samba4,
I thought it best to give everyone a head's up about what I'm doing.

I've got a lot going on right now at work, which is actually cool.
I'm getting to work on some interesting things.  Combine work with the
book I'm doing and general samba.org maintenance, and I just can't
find time to get to SWAT.  I know we had some others express an
interest in SWAT at linux.conf.au, so I'd rather get out of the way
and give someone a chance to jump in.

There's a lot I'd like to do with SWAT, but I need to be real with
myself about what I can actually get done. :-)

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge
http://www.devurandom.org/

"Aimless days, uncool ways of decathecting" --Mike Doughty (2005)