pam modules build and automated testing (was: svn commit: samba r14325 - branches/SAMBA_3_0/source branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/script/tests trunk/source trunk/source/script/tests)

Lars Müller lmuelle at SuSE.de
Mon Mar 13 17:43:34 GMT 2006

On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 04:10:28PM +0000, lmuelle at samba.org wrote:
> Author: lmuelle
> Date: 2006-03-13 16:10:26 +0000 (Mon, 13 Mar 2006)
> New Revision: 14325
>
> WebSVN: http://websvn.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&root=samba&rev=14325
>
> Log:
> Add pam_modules rule which builds the configure(d) pam modules.  This is
> called as part of the all rule (again only if pam modules are requested
> by configure).
>
> Add pam_winbind rule.
>
> Ensure proto_exists before we build the pam modules.
>
> Add test_pam_modules rule to test if the built pam modules have any
> unresolved symbols.  For test_pam_modules we use script/tests/dlopen.sh
> which was written by Nalin Dahyabhai <nalin at redhat.com>.  Thanks Nalin!
> RedHat and SuSE use this script to test nss and pam modules since
> several years.

I'd like to change the default for both pam modules on a pam aware
system to yes.  Plus running test_pam_modules by default.  The
intention is to get aware of undefined symbols as soon as possible.

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]
Samba Team