svn commit: samba r14272 - branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/utils trunk/source/utils - smbcacls syntax issue

Jim McDonough jmcd at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 13 01:00:41 GMT 2006

>Fix Coverity # 81: free alloc'ed storage before returning
>
>Modified:
>   branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/utils/smbcacls.c
>   trunk/source/utils/smbcacls.c
I've realized one problem with my fix...it won't pass coverity because we
loop through this and parse for OWNER: and GROUP: each time.  If someone
has OWNER: or GROUP: twice in an acl on smbcacls, what should we do?  Take
the first one?  THe last one?  Or spit it back?

----------------------------
Jim McDonough
IBM Linux Technology Center
Samba Team