ldap filter gone and sambadomainnname not checked

Wed Mar 8 15:09:10 GMT 2006

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 10:00:35AM -0500, simo wrote:
> Only, I am not sure we want to follow this path.

Jerry just almost killed me over the phone :-)

My very strong vote is to not put this in again. There are
just too many good and correct ways next to this to fix this
problem. Different suffixes, good ACLs for different ldap
admin dn settings, and so on.

I know I should not have written this 15-minute patch... :-)

Volker