[Samba] New Samba wiki on-line

simo idra at samba.org
Thu Mar 2 15:20:20 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 14:52 +0000, Gavin Henry wrote:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/OPL

> Dear Wiki Team,
>
> I am on the Fedora Docs Steering Committee
> (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee) and I notice
> you don't have a license up for content yet?
>
> You might be interested in our decision to use the OPL for the Fedora
> Documentation, and the progress we have made.
>
> Here are some links of our adventures along the way, if you have not
> already picked a license:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Licensing/Schedule
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Licensing/StepsToOPL
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/OPL
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Licensing/FAQ

Hi Gavin,
thanks for issuing the problem.

I have nothing against the OPL, but as our documentation is released
under the GNU GPL, I would propose to keep our wiki stuff under the GPL
so that later integration in our documentation will be possible.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce
Samba Team GPL Compliance Officer