[Samba] 0Xc0000022 wbinfo

Tim Potter tpot at samba.org
Thu Mar 2 02:35:06 GMT 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 15:44 +0100, COMAN Calvin - CETE Est/D03/CI2
wrote:
> I have in charge a windows network where we have some linux server with
> samba and winbind.
> Since few days, I have an error 0Xc0000022, apparently, winbind can't have
> the active directory of the controler domain windows 2000. My collegue and I
> are looking for a solution but we don't have one.
>
> Can you help us ? or give us some piece of information, or a solution ?

Error 0xC0000022 is an access denied error, probably because anonymous
connections are being denied by your Windows 2000 DC.  You might like to
investigate the --set-auth-user option to wbinfo, or enable anonymous
connections to your DC.

Tim.