Moving basic libs to a new repo and release them as a separate package

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 1 15:45:13 GMT 2006

   Solaris is phasing them out, and no longer ships any in
64-bit releases, but can still create and use them, so
things like gnome can ship stuff like
/usr/lib/gtkhtml/libgnome-gtkhtml-editor-3.0.a

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest