Centrify Changes to Samba 3.0.20b

simo idra at samba.org
Thu Jun 29 21:33:25 GMT 2006

On Sun, 2006-06-25 at 17:27 -0700, David Daugherty wrote:
> Attached are all of the significant changes Centrify engineers have made to
> the Samba 3.0.20b base code, which our C.E.O has requested that I submit.  I
> realize that this is an old code base, and at least some of the work
> attached is probably obsolete.  However if there is anything of use but
> needs to be updated to the 3.0.23 code base, let me know and I will be happy
> to do it.

I see there is some general value in parts of this patch. I'd like to
integrate the uid2sid and gid2sid pieces that I had on schedule to do
anyway.

To integrate code from contributors, the Samba Team policy requires
personal copyright. No corporate copyrighted code is accepted.

As you did not specify the (C) on your patch, can you make explicit
what's the (C) on this patch ?

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce