Samba 3.0.23rc3 Available for Download

Edgar, Bob Bob.Edgar at commerzbank.com
Tue Jun 27 09:57:34 GMT 2006

What I forgot to mention in my first post is that I
have a local heimdal installation which causes all
of the noise with multiple defines.

The problem is that Sun has bundled the gssapi.h and co.
with SUNWhea which contains most of the system headers thus
can't be removed. The simple workaround of commenting out
HAVE_GSSAPI_H (_not_ HAVE_GSSAPI_GSSAPI_H) makes it
all go using gcc including linking in the correct local
libraries.

I'm now trying to build using the Sun compiler and am having
a bit of a problem with bin/pam_winbind.so. More on what that
turns out to be later.

Thanks.

bob