Patch for mod_ntlm_winbind for x86_64 apache 2.0

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Sun Jun 25 13:52:50 GMT 2006

On June 12, jelmer at samba.org said:
> Can anybody confirm that this patch doesn't break anything and is still
> needed after recent fixes ? I don't have a mod_ntlm_winbind setup here,
> so I can't test.

Sorry, I've been away for the last fortnight hence the lack of
response. apr_size_t isn't in 1.3, as you pointed out, so I would
suggest the compatible way to patch it would be to make the change to
apr_size_t as indicated and then add a typedef in the #else part of
the #ifdef APACHE2 block.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
waider at waider.ie / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

meredith says, "oh, well.  i may be invisible to sober guys with jobs, but at
    least my cats still love me."