remote printer sco-unix<>sco-unix

Mangifesta Pino pino at dataservicesrl2.191.it
Thu Jun 22 17:05:05 GMT 2006

Sorry form my english, i'm italian. i've a problem.

   SERVER1 SCO-UNIX         <----- router adsl ------->                 SERVER2  SCO-UNIX

              |                                                                                             |
              |                                                                                             |
      PC1 pc windows 2000P                                                         PC4 pc windows 2000P
      PC2 pc windows 2000P                                                         PC5 pc windows 2000P
      PC3 pc windows 2000P                                                         PC6 pc windows 2000P

works very well when i print in local lan, but ...
if i want to connect with telnet from SERVER1 TO SERVER2 and i want to print in local printer connect to PC1 win  .... what i must to do ?
Sorry again for my english.

If i've network printer i don't have problem, but with the printer shared in windows, i don't write on local printer if i'm connected to remote
server unix.

thanks