SMB2 support for MS Vista

Thu Jun 22 13:59:01 GMT 2006

On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 02:49:28PM +0200, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> vl: can you apply this patch to trunk and 3.0

At least not as isolated as it is. We depend on it for
Kerberos logins, so for 3.0.23 I would rather explicitly not
connect to Vista and do proper NTLM fallback as the first
step post 3.0.23 and then rework our principal detection.

What do you think? This is necessary, but not at this time.

Nevertheless, thanks for testing it :-))

Volker