SWAT User Manager Progress?

Deryck Hodge deryck at samba.org
Wed Jun 21 02:16:57 GMT 2006

Hi, Sreepathi.

On 6/20/06, S P <sree314 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I've been inexcusably quiet. Apologies! I've just uploaded some
> code into the svn archives. It's not much right now I'm afraid, but
> it'll get better. Please take a look at it.
>
> I'm currently working on the JS library and not on the GUI. So far
> there do not seem to be any problems, as the approach I'm taking: LDB
> with LDAP-like commands is what I've done before too. I only hope that
> it is the right way.

Nice to see you've got something going.  I'll let others comment
about the LDB calls in EJS.  That's not really my area.  I do, however,
think you're right to focus on the server-side JavaScript code first.

What do you see as the deliverables for our two milestones (June 28,
August 4)?

Cheers,
deryck