svn commit: samba r16398 - in trunk/source/smbd: .

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Tue Jun 20 16:02:27 GMT 2006

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 11:48:14AM +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:

> What I never got is the mix-up of the flag AS_USER and the
> comment 'Does this need a valid connection'? Are both the
> same thing?

Related. If AS_USER isn't set then conn may be set to
NULL. I wanted all callees to have that explicitly
flagged in the preamble comment to the function, so
if anyone does maintanence work on them they know.

A better long-term solution is to change the function
signature for these calls but that's for later....

Jeremy.