ISSUE in directory listing libsmbclient.

derrell at samba.org derrell at samba.org
Fri Jun 16 16:51:20 GMT 2006

"ahmad hassan" <guideveloper123 at hotmail.com> writes:

> I then used smbctx where i have this one instance of it and changed all the
> methods to work with ctx but it gives me listing for WORKGROUP, FILESHARE and
> SMBC_SERVER but when i go into some share which has file and folders and get
> listing for some folder it says this on the console.
> Invalid dir in smbc_readdir_ctx()
>
> What am i doing wrong.

Ok, first a stupid question, just to cover the obvious.  When you converted
from using smbc_readdir() to using smbc_readdir_ctx(), you _did_ remember to
add the context parameter, right?

If you send me a very short example program that exhibits this problem, I'll
try to tell you what you're doing wrong.

Cheers,

Derrell