ISSUE in directory listing libsmbclient.

ahmad hassan guideveloper123 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 14:36:17 GMT 2006

Hi,

I am  having this problem with libsmbclient where i use smbc_init. if i use
that once and the network settings are changed then no directory listing and
no file read/write is the result. I consulted this problem with derrell a
while back. I don't know what happens, maybe it doesn't detect or refresh
the new settings.

I then used smbctx where i have this one instance of it and changed all the
methods to work with ctx but it gives me listing for WORKGROUP, FILESHARE
and SMBC_SERVER but when i go into some share which has file and folders and
get listing for some folder it says this on the console.
Invalid dir in smbc_readdir_ctx()

What am i doing wrong.

At start i do initialize smbctx and at the end of the program i do purge
cached funcs.and do smbc_free_context.on the context.

Also the progam was working fine when i used smbc_init and smbc_* chain of
methods.

Please elaborate this and what is the fix to this problem.

Thanks.