Samba hangs (pthread?)

Rainer Weikusat rainer.weikusat at sncag.com
Mon Jun 12 08:55:28 GMT 2006

I haven't written that linking with libpthread causes extra threads
to be spawned. Actually, I have even pointed this out explicitly
a second time, just for you. So, would you please stop wasting my
time with your private phantasies about what you thought what
I actually meant, although I wrote etc pp, "jerk" onto somebody
different and die a peaceful death in a place of your liking, while
resting assured that a human abomination as horrible as me while
certainly never ever again dare to even try to help your
wonderful magnificence in any way?