Enabling RPC-NETLOGSAMBA3 in the build farm?

Jim McDonough jmcd at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 9 12:08:50 GMT 2006

I have to ask, is it really that bad to require another userid be already
defined on build farm machines?  Or at least check for this somehow before
running the RPC-NETLOGSAMBA3 test?

I've been messing around with socket wrapper, trying to get a DC and
member server going on the same server, and all I had to do was have
another userid, which I didn't see as so bad.  Seems like this is
something we might want to do on the build farm anyway to allow even more
tests (do i hear trusts whispering out there in the fields?).

----------------------------
Jim McDonough
IBM Linux Technology Center
Samba Team