Problem joining into ads

Franz Pfoertsch franz.pfoertsch at brose.net
Wed Jun 7 12:53:10 GMT 2006

Hi,
I have checked a lot but nothing help.

this mean timesync, kerberos (I try to use only tcp), different versions
nothing helps?

Is there a known problem about join a AD.
I know, I am working in a complex environment, this mean different locations
(ca. 20). W2K3 with security patches.
A lot of Windows groups, seperated administrations (windows/unix) and so on.

I there any chance to fix the problem?

I there any body who can help me?

regards
Franz