(no subject)

Jurzitza, Dieter DJurzitza at harmanbecker.com
Fri Jul 28 12:45:07 GMT 2006

Hi folks,
referring to my posting from yesterday, please find attached three files describing my build - efforts on Sun SPARC (U60) with gcc-3.3.5

1.) the logfile from the rpm - run,
2.) config.log
3.) the patches that had to be introduced in order to make things compile. Some of those may have vanished in themeantime as you worked hard trying to remove the neccessitiy for _SPLINT_ definitions to mask safe-string.h.

To whom it might concern,
take care

Dieter Jurzitza

P.S. this is samba 3.0.22 + some quirks from SuSE, not concerning the patch - contents (samba-local.diff)

HARMAN BECKER AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS

Dr.-Ing. Dieter Jurzitza
Manager Hardware Systems
   System Development

Industriegebiet Ittersbach
Becker-Göring Str. 16
D-76307 Karlsbad / Germany

Phone: +49 (0)7248 71-1577
Fax:   +49 (0)7248 71-1216
eMail: DJurzitza at harmanbecker.com
Internet: http://www.becker.de

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.