dsrolegetprimarydomaininformation nca_op_rng_error samba 3.0.23

Arup Biswas abiswas at pillardata.com
Tue Jul 18 19:26:40 GMT 2006

I have spent some time with this. I think the problem is that RPC
implementation is not supported in Samba.
This results in domains not showing up when changing file permissions
from windows clients in ads mode.
I am working on a fix for that. If there is enough interest I will post
the patch to the group.

Cheers,
-Arup