[SAMBA V3]AD code using private MIT krb5 routines

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Mon Jul 17 18:36:18 GMT 2006

  On 2006-06-21 at 10:56 -0400 John E. Malmberg sent off:

Bjoern JACKE wrote:
> the same problem exists on OS X / Darwin, too. Is there anyone in
> contact with the MIT kerberos folks?

   Hiding symbol, except by declaring them static, used
to be relatively hard on Unix, requiring linker map-files on
Solaris and similar jiggery-pokery on other architectures (;-))

   This implies that grep can find a file listing the hidden
interfaces and we can comment out names, or a file listing the
public interfaces and we can add the names.
   Then recompile...

--dave
(416) 223-5943