SoC RAID VFS Project
mingwong111 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 04:07:10 GMT 2006
The RAID VFS module is now working with very basic data mirroring
functionalities - mirroring directories, and files.
Project Summary as of now:
- RAID-0 feature is now useable.
- There is a sample configuration under examples/smb.conf.raid;
- Features that work include, creating new directories, new files,
symbol links and as well as changing their permission or ownership.
- a brief report under docs/raid_report
WHAT DOES NOT WORK?
- moving file from one logical drive to another is not working for the
time being, it will be fixed up soon.
- initial disks sychronisation is not implemented yet, we shall need
to use "rsync" manually for now.
More information about the samba-technical