wbinfo: add --group-info

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Sat Jul 1 11:10:18 GMT 2006

Hi,

this adds "--group-info", the group counterpart to
"--user-info". Since there's no obvious unused single-letter mnemonic
for this, I didn't provide one :) I've tested this only in so far as
verifying that it compiles and that the code is sane; for some reason
my domain is currently refusing to give out group info right
now. Probably I need to update the Samba version on my PDC...

Cheers,
Waider.