svn commit: samba r16711 - in trunk/source/passdb: .

Sat Jul 1 08:06:11 GMT 2006

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 03:37:32PM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> As a follow up, if you want to write in C++, use C++ :-).

Those 847 warnings -- would anybody be annoyed if we removed
them? This will clutter svn ceckins for a while I think.

No, I don't want to change to C++, the Stroustrup book
having more than 1000 pages points out a class of problems
of its own. But the additional warnings a C++ compiler can
give might be helpful.

Volker