samba 4 swat

David Miller samba at judcom.nsw.gov.au
Mon Jan 30 01:07:10 GMT 2006

Hi,

I caught tridge's talk at the Linux conf in NZ last week, and got
talking to him about all things swat and javascript.
He mentioned that Deryck was working on this, and that he was looking
for a new dhtml windowing/widget toolkit.
So i guess much of this email is aimed at Deryck.

thought this might be of interest:
http://oss.mps.com.sg/Wtk

its a partial implementation of the GTK API in javascript...but as you
can see from the demo's its already pretty good.

I'm also interested in helping out with the swat/Javascript stuff.
Deryck (or others), what have you got planned for swat ?
what needs to be done ?

Thanks
David Miller