Samba 4.0.0TP1 - Teething Pains

Richard Bollinger rabollinger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:19:42 GMT 2006

That worked and make is running now... but I'd still like to know what
needs to be fixed / updated to let the autogen work properly.

Hmmm... looking at configure, it appears to have been generated with
autoconf version 2.59.  I'll try that one and see.

Yes that one worked.  Maybe add that requirement to the release notes
and/or change autogen.sh to complain.  Its coded to check and accept
2.53 now, but apparently that isn't good enough.