Thanks so much for writing to me!

meg at megcabot.com meg at megcabot.com
Fri Jan 20 00:24:26 GMT 2006

Thanks so much for writing to me!!

I’m sorry I can’t personally reply to your email right now, because I’m busy writing more books for you. Look for “Holiday Princess: A Princess Diaries Book” in stores now, along with “Avalon High,” a supernatural teen novel, in stores in January 2006, and “Size 12 Is Not Fat,” a contemporary adult mystery/comedy, also in stores January 2006.

And stay tuned for:

The Princess Diaries, Vol. VII: Party Princess March 2006, Contemporary teen novel

The Princess Diaries Vol Vll-1/2, Sweet Sixteen Princess May 2006, Contemporary teen novella

Queen of Babble
June 2006, Contemporary adult novel

How To Be Popular
September 2006, Contemporary teen novel

And don't miss READY OR NOT: ALL AMERICAN GIRL 2 and TEEN IDOL, available in paperback at last, as well as my paranormal series for teens, THE MEDIATOR, Books 1-6, in stores now; the latest installment of the “Boy” series, EVERY BOY'S GOT ONE; the 1-800- WHERE-R-YOU series; and PRINCESS DIARIES 6, PRINCESS IN TRAINING, and PRINCESS DIARIES 5, PRINCESS IN PINK, in paperback!

Check out my FREE online book club and STORE at www.megcabotbookclub.com!

Thanks for writing, and for reading.

Love,

Meg