Users locked to read only after logout or reboot

Rayman (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Mon Jan 16 13:12:40 GMT 2006

Hi,

I have a soalris server running solaris 10 with samba. The samba version I am using is from samba.org not the version that comes with Solaris10.
I have shares setup and are accessable when they log in with their unix username from NIS.
Their maped network drives are selected to reconnect at login but it does not ask for a password when they first login back in. How ever when they logout or restart their windows machines they cannot write to the shares.

Any help would be great, thanks.
:)