Need a 3.0.21b ? What to include ? What still to fix ?

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri Jan 13 19:15:49 GMT 2006

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 09:25:40PM -0600, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> Subject says it all.  Need to start looking at a patch release.
>
> So far we have the bus errors on Sparc, crashes when changing
> print drivers, & net rpc vampire segv.  A gew minor compile
> issues.  A few patches from bugzilla still to review.
>
> What else?

Still several reports of credential chaining problems when
re-loading credentials from the tdb. I haven't had time to
reproduce them. If you or another member of the team can
reliably reproduce them I'd like to fix this one. I'm guessing
maybe a missing increment in one of the chain paths.

It's harmless (the client retries, unlike the previous bug
where the client gave up) but very irritating.

Jeremy