Thankyou for your work on libnet

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Jan 12 13:39:22 GMT 2006

Mimir,

I just wanted to write a quick note to thank you for your work on
libnet, and to apologies as I place my large boots around your work.

I'm working hard towards the tech preview of Samba4, and moving more
into libnet, particularly as I work on making the join and vampire
process as easy as possible.

I see you have been quietly working here, on both libnet and on the ejs
bindings.  A number of times I have expected to start an area from
scratch, and instead find at least a groundwork.  I would only encourage
you to spend a bit of time to get these things into the standard
testsuites.   Hopefully then we won't break things as easily, and we
might also notice that things are there!  To that end, I've added the
NET-API tests to the standard testsuite.

Thankyou!