tdb_lock failed errors (bug #3327)

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed Jan 11 18:33:37 GMT 2006

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 06:28:39PM +0000, Tony Mountifield wrote:

> Well, not all that many in the couple of weeks I've been reading. Most of
> the conversation, with a few exceptions, has been between people with
> samba.org addresses. I did feel like I was being ignored.

You must only be on the samba-technical list :-). Subscribe to the
samba list to see where normal people ask for help. I don't differentiate
between the two, I get good bug reports from both places.

We recently made a decision to move more communications to the samba-tecnhnical
list and off private email to ensure people were involved in decision
making, that's why you see a lot of samba.org addresses.

As I recall, you were logging your stuff in a bug report in bugzilla
also. If you're doing that, you don't need to raise it on the technical
list also (other than to provide an initial "Hey - new bug !" message).

All the people you need to work on this get CC:ed on all bugzilla
mail anyway.

Jeremy.