Remove smbwrapper?

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Tue Jan 3 14:29:16 GMT 2006

I agree: I'll take a close look at Derrell's' code, but
from my brief look, it looks quite good.

--dave

Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest