Remove smbwrapper?

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 2 15:46:18 GMT 2006

Has anyone entered a bug for this failure?  I don't see it
in bugtraq.  As suggested earlier, it segfaults right
after stat64("/usr/local/samba/lib/smb.conf", 0xFFBFDBA0) Err#2 ENOENT

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest