svn commit: samba r13680 - in trunk/source/passdb: .

Fri Feb 24 22:53:27 GMT 2006

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 09:50:42PM +0000, idra at samba.org wrote:
> Initial work toward a scriptless working ldap setup
>
> This add a create users to ldapsam that is called
> instead of the add user and add machine scripts if
> both ldapsam:trusted=yes and ldapsam:editposix=yes
> are set.

Thanks.

Some comments:

Why do you use pstrings? I wanted to get rid of those as
much as possible. We have for example talloc_string_sub now
that makes filter be a pstring unnecessary. Likewise with
smbldap_talloc_single_attribute and smbldap_talloc_dn.

Then there's talloc_autofree_ldapmsg() that does right what
it says.

One more: There's init_ldap_from_sam(). Why don't you create
a SAM_ACCOUNT and re-use that?

Volker