Non-deterministic WINS tests

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Feb 22 11:08:56 GMT 2006

Metze,

Currently, we have a problem with the automated testing of the
NBT-WINSREPLICATION tests on the build farm:  Every time I do a commit,
a random selection of hosts assure me that something broke, and it is
invariably the NBT-WINSREPLICATION test.  It seems to flip from working
to broken, probably dependent on system load.  It makes the 'you broke
the build' system useless, as I have grown into the habit of ignoring
anything but a flood of mails.

Can the test be written more robustly, so as to always pass?

Thanks,