pdbsql external project: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdbsql

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at vernstok.nl
Tue Feb 21 12:21:23 GMT 2006

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 09:26:24AM +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote about 'Re: pdbsql external project: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdbsql':
> >I've attached the auxiliary files I was using previously (with the
> >XML stuff removed). It appears to work here with a CVS checkout of
> >pdbsql from sf.
> thanks a lot, that is much appreciated! If you want, stay tuned to our
> sf.net project, I hope we get out something soon. :-)
I'm subscribed to the mailing lists. I'm still happy to answer
questions regarding the original modules or other stuff, but I won't
be doing any code contributions, especially as I no longer have a test
environment.

Cheers,

Jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> - http://jelmer.vernstok.nl/
Currently playing: Dream Theater - Octavarium