svn commit: samba r13524 - branches/SAMBA_3_0/source branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/utils trunk/source trunk/source/utils

Lars Müller lmuelle at SuSE.de
Thu Feb 16 16:57:54 GMT 2006

On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 04:22:45PM +0000, lmuelle at samba.org wrote:
[snip]
> To not duplicate code from smbpasswd in pdbedit stdin_new_passwd() and
> get_pass() are moved from smbpasswd to utils/passwd_util.c.

Jelmer, Simo, and Andrew:

As svn blame doesn't gave me the required information for the authors in
the copyright header please check if the current version of
utils/passwd_util.c is ok for all of you or adjust it.

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]
Samba Team